Sunday, June 26, 2011

....And The Ravenwood Ball is Over!

Yep, we are now sitting in the aftermath of the 2nd Annual Ravenwood Ball. For me, especially, it was very, very fun.

Here was my experience of it:

First, I missed the Ravenwood Ball pre-party thing due to being in Seattle, but I managed to get on to show up at Fin's mini-party. It was pretty fun, a ton of people I know from Blogging, Twitter and Skype were there, but then we all transferred to Blaze Shadowhorn's mini party.

Blaze's mini party was huge. I don't know how he does it, but that guy managed to put together a very large party, were a lot of bloggers showed up to. I stayed there for a while, but then I ported away to Elite Wizard. She was at this other party, which had people like Paige Moonshade, Marisa Petal, Kevin Battleblood (and I'm pretty sure all of team Perfect Catch), basically everyone who wasn't at Blaze's party.

Overall, it was amazing and fun, and I'm really sorry if I didn't get to talk to you during it. This computer is pretty bad, and I was lagging like crazy.

Anyways, I have a flight to catch to go home, so see you all later!

-Quinn

1 comment:

  1. Wow Fin. Those words about my party meant a lot to me as I was reading it :) I am glad you enjoyed the party XD I hope to see ya at my 4th of July party XD Check my blog for info. I am also posting a new post here on the party.
    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete