Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Big Surprise Is Out!!!

WOOT!!!! The big surprise that Nick and I released on Spiral Live has gone viral! So you know how the Spiral Live website was on Wix,.. Well now we have moved it to blogger! That's right, now the official Spiral Live website is on blogger. Nick and I spent countless hours making sure it was amazing and we really hope you enjoy it as much as we do. My favorite part is the Fan Art page just because it looks so epic! We also have  a forum and a music page where you can listen to music created by myself and Nick. We have the Friendly Intro on that page. So please check it out and follow it and leave a comment in the forum under guestbook.  Here is the link - spirallivepodcast.blogspot.com. Also HUGE props to John Spiritshade from Ambrose2Zeke because he created our amazing background!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the Spiral Live blog as much as we do,
-Blaze

3 comments:

  1. (hoping your comments are moderated)
    Hi there, I'm sort of new to the bloggosphere and would like to 'get around'. I was wondering if I could as well become an author on this awesome site. Right now I'm a tad sheepish, but I'll try my best to contribute to this blog.
    Best,
    Des
    P.S. Is there some sort of order to posting, or someone calls major updates before someone else posts them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And....I think I just killed the site. I'm really sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2500 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

    $500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
    $1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
    $5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

    To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    email: carlose78910@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete