Friday, May 27, 2011

Blogger of the Spiral: Timothy Lighttalon

hey guys! This is Timothy Lighttalon from the Necromancer's Epitaph! I am proud to say that i've joined with the Bloggers of the Spiral! I look forward to blogging with my fellow wizard bloggers. I'll probably be posting more on my blog, the Necromancer's Epitaph, than on here but i'll try my best to post on here as often as i can!

                                                                                              -Timothy Lighttalon

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
                                                                                                         - Psalm 62:1

1 comment:

  1. My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
    - Psalm 62:1
    Me likey!

    ReplyDelete