Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blog Incidents. Blogger of the Spiral: Edward Lifegem

I just wanted to make a quick post unlike my other blog post On Atswel, I would like to say, Don't blame the official bloggers because of the recent blogger Incident. Its kinda bad enough that the quit the blogging because everyone was worried about a code and all. I think the official bloggers are very good at what they do, and we should be supporting them! :) Also, don't blame Kingsisle, I for one think they made the right choice and I really wanted to become an official blogger when I started blogging. That was my main goal, even though I didn't reach  that, It doesn't mean I do not like blogging anymore, I actually love blogging about Wizard101. If you would like to see my recent post, It can be found at: Atswel
http://edwardwintergem.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-post-kbb-blogs-freebies-are-not.html

Thanks Wizards,
See you all around the Spiral :)

~ Edward Lifegem

No comments:

Post a Comment